here to get the idea of what this punch looks like for those who do not know. I just took the main body of the owl and trimmed off the little feet. I used all the parts that would be for the eyes, and then I remembered I had some "wiggle" eyes, and thought that would be a fun little addition to Rudolph. I have a tree punch that looks like it has lost its leaves, and punched one of those out in black, and used some of the branches, and used them for his antlers. For the background, I took the Top Note die from Stampin' Up, and sponged the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I used the background stamp from Stampabilities called "Swirls & Curls" and inked the stamp with Broken China Distress Ink and then stamped that onto the Top Note die I cut out in light blue card stock. I added my "Merry Christmas greeting" and added some ribbon to the bottom.
Hope Monday was kind to all of you! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving aren't we. It is suppose to be COLD here, and I am not looking forward to it. I thought I would add that sentiment. OK, friends, be good to one another!
Supplies I Used-
- Red Card stock
- Top Note Die from Stampin' Up
- Stampabilities "Swirls and Curls"
- Broken China Distress Ink
- Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Inkssentials Blending Tool
- Owl Punch from Stampin' Up
- Tree Punch from Paper Shapers
- Holiday Sayings stamp set from Hero Arts
- Twill Tape from Stampin' Up
- Red rick rack trim from Oriental Trading
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper