OK- how about a card?
I love this one! Probably because I love butterflies. I usually don't do a lot of layering on my cards, but I did this one and loved how it turned out. It is just a happy card. It would make me smile if I received this! :)
In other news...
I have been trying to decide on what I wanted to do to add more storage in my craft room/aka "happy place", and then it dawned on me that I have a shelf in our bedroom that really isn't getting that much usage properly, SO, with some discussion about it, we came up with a plan and now I have that shelf hanging up in my room, along with some BYGEL rails from IKEA. So- I organized, cleaned and cleaned some more, and I purchased a little computer desk and now I will have a spot solely for my laptop and printer, and my other desk strictly for my paper crafts. For my birthday which is coming up on Friday (12/3), my husband actually looked at my list that I had made and bought me a label maker that I had wanted. I was a labeling fool on Sat. I have new photos up now of both my cards and my craft room as it is now. You can go to my "photos" tab on my main page to view them.
Well- that is it for now- will post again tomorrow!
Till then- be safe friends
"Thank You" card supplies:
- Stampin' Up card stock
- Craft card stock
- Friend Definition stamp from Hero Arts
- Color Box Fluid Chalk ink/dark brown
- Itty Bitty Bits stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Itty Bitty punches Stampin' Up
- Taken with Teal Ink Stampin' Up
- Pink Passion Ink Stampin' Up
- Pumpkin Pie Ink Stampin' Up
- Top Note Die Stampin' Up/Sizzix
- 3 -D stickers- LaPetites from the Paper Studio