I started out with a 4.25 square piece of Vintage Cream card stock from PTI - and used my Hero Arts Woodgrain background stamp to add texture to my card stock. I stamped out some leaves from Stampin' Up cling set called "Gently Falling" - this is actually a two step stamp set - but I just used the outlined portion. I stamped out all of my leaves onto pattern paper that I purchased from Michael's that is a 6 x 6 pad from AC. I then "fussy cut" out all of the leaves. I added some pretty Glitter tape from AC as well as some Perfect Pearls Mists for some shine and shimmer to my fall card. My sentiment comes from a Lawn Fawn set called Many Thanks. The stamp is actually one line - but I stamped it out into a two lined sentiment. I punched that out with a Stampin Up punch - I forget the name of this punch ( sorry).
Here is a close up of the shimmer if you can see it.
Are the fall colors turning where you live???? It would be fun to capture that in pictures :)
**By the way I wanted add that Katie from KB Stamps and Chari from MossyMade nominated me for the Liebster Blog award. I am honored that these talented ladies thought of me for this award. Thank you to you both!!
RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
PAY IT FORWARD
Here are the five blogs that I'm nominating. These ladies are fabulous!! You won't be disappointed by the talent that these ladies bring to the blog world!! Check 'em out!!
1) - Yainea - I can't say enough wonderful things about her! Her talent is out of this world and she is an absolute sweet heart!!
2) Rachel - She was my first blog/crafty friend so she holds a special place in my heart and she loves her Paper Smooches stamps :)
3) - Kelly - This girl has a heart of gold and she is uber talented! I just love her style!!
4) - Kim - Fellow DT member with Sweet Stamp Shop and all around fantastic crafter!
5) Stephanie - The moment I saw her blog I was hooked and she's done some awesome video tutorials as well! Very talented!!