I heat embossed my Hero Arts image on a piece of patterned paper from the new stack from BG : Indie Bloom. I then added a bit of distress ink to the image to bring it out a bit on the paper and to tone down the "brightness" of the paper. I wanted COLOR in my project, and this paper was perfect for it. I, then cut the image up into three segments, and added them to a piece of white card stock from Gina K. Designs. I die cut the image then with my Top Note Die from SU! I took a piece of vellum card stock and one of my cuttlebug folders and embossed the vellum. I didn't want to take away the beautiful card base color of Summer Sunrise card stock from PTI, that is why I thought vellum would be a different choice. I then adhered all of it to my card base, and I had this cute card stock sticker, and added it for my sentiment. For the final steps, I added some gemstones color by some Copic markers, and some "faux" stitching on the sides with my white gel pen.
Until next time!!! Keep smilin'! and creative!
~ Kari ~