To bump up things, I decided to stamp the main image of the reindeer names in Versa Mark ink and then coated it in my favorite Brass embossing powder from Hero Arts. I wanted the edges to have that same look of embossing powder, so I took my Versa MarkER and went along the edges then just dunked the vellum piece into the powder, and heat to set. This will serve two purposes - to give that finished look, but to also have a disguise if you will for my adhesive so it won't be visible once adhered to the card.
To finish up my card, I stamped a sentiment on the inside (unfortunately this is discontinued).
All supplies used are listed/linked below as well as the video tutorial - see you soon for card #2!